Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

We finally decided we would start a blog! We have soo enjoyed following Jessica and Brent (and little Mason) during this past year. What a GREAT way to keep friends and family updated across the miles!!!

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas!!! Mom, Dad, Joey and PaJoe came down to SC for Christmas this year. No snow :( but we had a WONDERFUL time together as a family.

As you all know, we have a one year old female English Bulldog named Bailey, and we just got another little male English Bulldog named Peyton!!! (GO COLTS!!!) Here are a few of our favorite pics.....





























Hope you all have a FABULOUS start to 2008!!!! We will try to post again soon!
love, Elizabeth and Adam

2 comments:

The Hodges Family said...

YAH for your blog!!! i'm excited you guys have one now! :) it really is such a fun way of keeping in touch...now i can be all filled in on your lives since there won't be many more meetings in the circle i'm sure :( love you guys! jess

Anonymous said...

If this actually works, this will be my very first blog entry. I really like your new car! My question, what make of vehicle is it? Is this a chevrolet? Of course, I'm not sure why it would be anything else.

By this time next year I can add some different initials behind my name. Hopefully, I'll have finished my Masters. When this happens, no more school classes.