Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter everyone!!! Hope you are all having a great day. Adam and I went and enjoyed a really good service at our church this morning. "But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8) After Church we made a delicious meal!! And now we are just relaxing and taking it easy before having to return to work tomorrow! Of course we included some more pics of the dogs.


















Hope you all have a fabulous week!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I can't wait for you all to get here !! I want to just squeeze the puppies.....Looks like I missed out on the puppie stage with Peyton, he is growing so fast ! I am counting the days until I can see all of you.
Mom

The Hodges Family said...

hey you guys! i hope your Easter was great and relaxing!!! miss you guys, lots! and our circle days (so sad to think!!!!) love you! jess