Hey everyone! Hope this finds you all doing well!! Adam and I had a great weekend. Here are some pics of Bailey and Peyton playing in the backyard - they LOVE to chase a softball around, and it was finally a little cooler with a breeze for awhile where we could play outside with them! (but don't worry, that cool breeze did not last - it has been 99 with a heat advisory the last two days!!)


We both LOVE this pic of Peyton!!!

Bailey and Peyton relaxing with Adam while he was watching TV

On Saturday we had our couples baby shower. A special thanks to everyone who came, and of course a big thanks to those who couldn't come but sent us a gift! We got some great stuff! (and some really cute stuff!!) Here is a pic of Mandy, me, and Robyn (they were the hostesses!!)

Adam and I just before the baby shower

We head back to Indiana on Friday morning. Hopefully the drive won't be too awful bad and it will be a good weekend. I am looking forward to seeing my family and some friends while we are there. Hope you all have a great weekend!!!
2 comments:
Sounds like everything is in full swing and you are having a great time.
I can't wait to hear about your trip back home.
Peyton is really getting big! You no longer have a puppy!
You are still looking great! I know you are pleased with your weight gain. You will be one of those who is back in prepregnancy clothes soon after delivery! You lucky girl!!!
Have a safe trip to IN and tell everyone I said hello!
Post a Comment