Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hey everyone!! We are all doing great - Connor is growing/changing every day! Adam and I are loving every minute of being parents! Connor is just soo precious!!!
We think that if Connor could talk to us, he would tell us his favorite gift right now is his cradle swing (it was his welcome home gift from my parents and brother) Of course he doesn't spend much time in it right now since we love to snuggle with him! But when he is in it, it has 2 swinging directions, 6 speeds, several songs/sounds, a mobile and a light show! He likes to watch the mobile and seems quite content swinging in it!
We included more pics! Hope you enjoy!



Going for a walk in the neighborhood
Uncle John and Aunt Carolyne came to visit on Sunday to meet Connor
Go Colts (Connor was super cute in his Colts outfit!)
Hanging out in his cradle swing
Getting kisses from daddy
Our happy family
Watching the Titans game

Snuggling on the couch with mommy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all look so happy! Elizabeth you are looking great for just having a baby!

Brandy said...

Elizabeth, you look so awesome! Are you sure you just had a baby? :)
I can't believe how big Connor is already getting. I guess I forgot how fast they grow...oops!
Love the pictures and updates and can't wait to see/hear more about Connor.