Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving! We look forward to traveling up to NC - my brother Joey will get to meet Connor for the first time! Have a great week!! P.S. We love to read comments!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Hope this finds you all doing as fabulous as we are doing! My 6 week appt went great - my incision is totally healed and looking good, I no longer have lifting precautions (not that I was following them anyway! - Connor himself weighed more than the 10lbs I was allowed to lift/carry!!), and I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I am not looking forward to returning to work in 2 weeks! Connor is growing right before our eyes. He is now doing social smiles (not really to strangers, but definitely to us) and he is cooing now when we talk to him! We have been showing him off to everyone this past week now that he is allowed to go out into public - we took him to my workplace and also to our Sunday school class! Of course everyone says he is super cute!
Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving! We look forward to traveling up to NC - my brother Joey will get to meet Connor for the first time! Have a great week!! P.S. We love to read comments!

Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving! We look forward to traveling up to NC - my brother Joey will get to meet Connor for the first time! Have a great week!! P.S. We love to read comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Connor is growing so fast! He is adorable and looks like he is such a happy baby! Elizabeth, you look great-would NEVER know you just had a baby! Have a great Thanksgiving!
The pictures are great and I can't believe you are already back to your pre-pregnancy weight...that is so awesome!
Connor is such a cutie and I love his hair.
You guys take such great pictures. You are able to capture such fantastic expressions on Connor's face!!! They always make me smile.
I wish we were better at taking pictures of Brady like we were with our frist...It would help if our camera wasn't on the fritz! ;)
I know it is a repeat, but you really do look amazing! I will start praying for you NOW with the transition of going back to work. it is tough, but it will be fun watching Connor interact with other children. Kids are so funny to watch together!
Connor is so adorable and I can't wait to meet him! You look wonderful too Elizabeth...way to go on getting back to pre preggo weight! Hope you three have a wonderful thanksgiving! Be safe in your travels!
Post a Comment