As posted on our prior blog, Adam and I are TRYING to eat better and exercise some. Well, we have started doing some exercising (exercise videos, long walks >2 miles); however, I have NOT been doing better about my ice cream habit! I did go one night without eating ice cream, but then yesterday I ate ice cream twice!!! (a bowl while out shopping at broadway at the beach and then another BIG bowl before bed - oops!!!) hahaha! oh well!!!
1 comment:
Speaking of ice cream, I stopped at the DQ on my way home & picked up desert tonight !! Let me know how the ice cream diet works, sounds like a good one to me. :o)
I also just LOVE the tooth pics, the fat feet, his beautiful smile....well I love him !! What can I say, Connor is a very handsome boy.
Mom / Diane
Post a Comment