Meeting Minnie Mouse for the first time
Visiting Epcot
Visiting Animal Kingdom
Meeting Mickey Mouse at the Animal Kingdom
Woody and Buzz Lightyear
Disney at Hollywood Studios!
Magic Kingdom
Pooh and Tigger!

We spent a wonderful week in Disney!!! We have TONS of pics but for some reason the blogger is loading very slowly so I didn't have time to add many!!! Have a great weekend!!!
1 comment:
I love the pictures ! Looks like everyone had a good time at Disney. How did you ever get him to sleep after walking and playing all day. Cherish these days, he will grow so fast and before you know it he will be off to college. Love him as much as you both do today into all of his tomorrows. Getting sappy because I miss him, sad because I can't be with him more. Hug him daily for Grandma since I can't. I miss everyone, keep us in the loop on how your feeling & all of the new things that happen.
Diane
Post a Comment