Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Vehicle Clarification!!!

Several of you have been asking me how the new car drives.... well, don't ask me, ask Adam! Adam is the primary driver of the HHR and I drive our big truck!!! (I first learned to drive a stick shift in mom's big black truck..... I get my love of driving a big truck from her!!!) We have had this truck less than a year, but it has been in about every state in the southeast (only as far north as KY, never to IN yet) I just wanted to clarify for everyone that I am not sure how the HHR drives because I don't drive it, but Adam said it drove/rode nice!

Our big 2500HD Diesel!!!
Hope you all have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Adam is enjoying his new car but I like your truck better! Have a great weekend and hopefully we'll get to see you guys next weekend!

Anonymous said...

I wonder what happened to that big black truck!! I loved it too. Remember when that trucker chased us down I69 going to buy your running shoes for CC? I guess love of trucks has to be in your genes!!I do like your new car too.