After a long day of playing outside, Bailey and Peyton snuggled on the couch for a well-deserved nap! How cute! (note the Bulldog throw on the back of the couch - Mom gave it to Adam for Christmas and it has Bailey and Peyton embroidered on it!)
Have a great day!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Peyton & Bailey are adorable! Peyton is going to be as big as Bailey very soon! I love the blanket that your mom gave Adam. If your dogs already have a personalized blanket...I'm wondering what all your children will have! haha We are getting ready for Spring Break. Jordon has a baseball tournament in Atlantic Beach. Always some type of ball...but at least we will be at the beach! Love, Tricia
1 comment:
Peyton & Bailey are adorable! Peyton is going to be as big as Bailey very soon! I love the blanket that your mom gave Adam. If your dogs already have a personalized blanket...I'm wondering what all your children will have! haha We are getting ready for Spring Break. Jordon has a baseball tournament in Atlantic Beach. Always some type of ball...but at least we will be at the beach!
Love,
Tricia
Post a Comment