Tuesday, May 27, 2008
We are having a baby BOY!!!
We had our big ultrasound today, and found out we are having a baby BOY!!! More importantly, the doctor said everything looked great - in fact he told me my "pooch" was just the right size, and when I asked him about my weight (I saw a different doctor in the same practice) he told me my weight looked great and I had nothing to worry about! (so I am having a bowl of ice cream tonight to celebrate!!!) But anyway, we went to Target to work on our registry and plan to update our Babies R Us registry online, and you will find that our theme is definitely puppies! We can't wait to get our bedding in the mail!!! Most of you know this already, but we will name our little baby boy Connor - we are still working on the middle name. Oh, and the doctor moved my due date up to October 6 (it was Oct 11). We are just soooo excited!!! Sorry we couldn't call everyone personally and just sent out a mass text message - we appreciate all the voicemails and text messages that we got in return! We love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Whoo-hoo! I knew it! How exciting!
Funny, when we were thinking of boy names the first time around, we agreed on Connor, too.
I am so happy for the two of you and can't wait to see pictures of the nursery once it is done. A puppy theme is going to be so cute!
I am so happy for you guys! I was hoping for a BOY! Elizabeth, you will LOVE having a little boy! Little boys are so special to their moms...even when they get to be teenagers! Please put some pics of the nursery on the website. I can't wait to see how everything turns out! I'm sure it will look great! Also...put some pics of your belly on too! I'm proud of your weight! You are doing GOOD!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Love,
Tricia
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
YAH for baby connor!! what an adorable name! we're so excited for you guys and happy to hear the great news!!! I hope you keep feeling better, Elizabeth!!! i love hearing your updates!! :) jess
Congratulations! Boys are great! It must be the year for boys. Everyone, except Stacey, that I know that is pregnant is having boys including myself. Connor is a cute name.
You know how I feel about a new grandson!!! It is the first time I have written 'grandson". Of course I love the name. It has such an honored place in our family roots!! I can hear Mama(Grandma) and Grandmama(Great Grandma) right now! How they must be rejoicing together and of course telling everyone they know or don't know in heaven-HaHa!!
Post a Comment