Sunday, June 1, 2008

Erik and Robin's Wedding

Adam and I spent this past weekend up in NC for Erik and Robin's wedding. Adam and Erik were fraternity brothers and roomates in Evansville. We had a great weekend - now we are just recovering from lack of sleep!!! We tried to include some pics. Unfortunately I dropped my camera just after the ceremony so all the pictures I took after that did not turn out. At first the camera wouldn't even allow me to take pictures, and then it started letting you click to take a picture but the pic was blurry. But at least we got a few!! A new camera will definitely be on our wish list before October!!!

The groom and groomsmen at the reception
Before the ceremony started
Robin and Erik at the rehearsal dinner
Hope you are all doing well. We should get our bedding this week!! We will post pics once we get it. We can't wait to start working on the nursery!!! Have a great week!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your dress! It looks very nice;classic. I also enjoyed the "baby bump" pictures on the other site. You look like you are feeling much better now. Eric and his new bride looked happy too.
Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Oh--Adam looked handsome too!!