Hey everyone! I had my 28 week appt on Tuesday. I was told my blood pressure was excellent, I don't have gestational diabetes, my weight is on track and I am measuring just as I should. So it was a great appt! I return in 2 weeks, as it is now time for my bimonthly appointments to begin. Connor's heartbeat continues to be strong. He is moving A LOT!! He has started moving throughout the day at various times, always reminding me that he is there. Nighttime is when he is most active, and most nights I lay awake for hours as he does his gymnastics routine! Adam can now put his hand on my stomach and feel Connor too, which he loves!
We had our house recarpeted yesterday, and unfortunately after putting up the crib it would not go back out through the door without being taken apart, so I had the fun job of taking the crib apart Tuesday night and then Adam and I put it back together yesterday after the carpet people finished. The nursery is officially totally done and ready!
On a sadder note (ok, so maybe sad isn't the right word, how about we are bummed), Babies R Us e-mailed us to say the swing we picked is now being discontinued and has limited availability at stores for a few more weeks! boo! So I guess we are going to have to try to pick a new one based on pics online. I guess I should get on that soon - but we REALLY liked the one we picked the first time!! Oh well, that is how it goes sometimes!
Hope you all have a great rest of the week and a great weekend! We will try to post updated belly pics soon!
3 comments:
Glad to hear the doctor's appointment went great! Yay for no gestational diabetes, too.
Keep the belly pics coming!
I am so glad to hear that everything is going smoothly. Too bad about the swing, but I am sure you will find something you like just as much. Isn't is great feeling the baby move. he is preparing you for the sleepless nights that are to come :)
I am so happy for you guys! Once you can feel a baby move...you realize that your life is REALLY getting ready to change! I guess it makes it seem more "real". I know you were happy to receive good news from your doctor! Keep up the good work! Post some more "belly photos"! We love seeing them!
Post a Comment