Monday, July 7, 2008

My week in Indiana!


I had quite a week in Indiana! First I started by spending lots of time with mom and my best friend Angel. I also got to see my new niece Amberlee and my dad and Joey. I had a great time visiting with everyone. The worst part was that I left sunny, 90 degree weather in SC and went back to IN and it was 70 and rainy!! Here is a pic of me, Angel, and Jacoby and also a pic of Amberlee.

Me and Mom before going to get our hair done


Then I went to Louisville (well, actually New Albany, IN) for Beth's wedding. Beth was in PT school with me, a roommate and a Phi Mu sister! She was a bridesmaid in me and Adam's wedding. I had a great time seeing all of my college friends that I had not seen in quite some time! It was a great wedding! I included a pic of the three preggo bridesmaids!














Hope all of you had a great week! The crib and dresser are in and Adam and I got everything assembled and are in the process of getting the nursery finished. Pics to be posted soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth! You are looking really good. How are you feeling? Glad to hear that you had a good time in IN. You were down my way for the wedding. My dr. is in New Albany. Spending a lot of time there lately. :) Have a good rest of the week!
Mandy

Robin said...

WOW!!! I can't believe how much hair Angel's baby has...and how skinny she is already! The picture of the 3 of you preggo girls is great. You look so good. Thanks for the prayers for my family!

Anonymous said...

How cute..three pregnant bridesmaids! You look great! I can't wait to see you! (and Adam too!)