Monday, September 29, 2008

39 weeks

Hope everyone is doing fabulously! I had another MD appt today - sadly I am still only 1 cm dilated, so no progress yet!! But the good news is that everything else was great - my weight, blood pressure, my measurements, baby connor's hearbeat, etc. So we continue to sit and wait! We are sooo excited for baby Connor to make his entrance into the world!!!

I know a lot of you have been asking me about work. Yes, I am still working - I am working this week Tuesday through Friday (I have only been working 4 days about the last 6 weeks). Friday is my last official day of work, even if Connor comes late! And yes, I am returning to work after Connor is born. I will continue to work full-time doing home health. The good news for me is that I am considered full-time, but generally work 25-30 hrs per week, so it isn't too bad!! Mom will be down here soon to stay with Adam and I for awhile. We hope she makes it down before he is born! We are looking forward to her cooking, her company, and all of her wisdom/advice!

Adam and I have tickets to the Talladega race this coming weekend, but obviously can't go! We are bummed that we won't be there to camp out/tailgate/enjoy the race with Mom, Dad, and Joey - we hope they have fun (but not too much fun without us!!) We always have a great time when we are all camping and are looking forward to when we can all go again!

We included two pics - the good news for me was that the Colts did not lose this weekend (for those of you who follow football, you know that it is because this was their BYE weekend!! haha!! they will get better and start winning - I have faith!!!) The Titans won yet again - BOOOO!!!! Have a great rest of the week!!

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!
BOO TITANS!!!

6 comments:

Brandy said...

Ok, does baby Connor have jerseys for both teams, or just the Colts? Olivia has a Peyton Manning jersey and when we go up there in October, I have to get her a new one because she has outgrown hers.
Glad to hear that every thing is still going well.

Robin said...

I still say that you look great! and please don't get freaked by my post about the birthing story...this was a fluke! Labor is a hard thing, that is why they call it labor, however...it doesn't mean that it will be that way for you. Peyton and Gavin were smooth sailing, let me tell you!
I wish you the best end of pregnancy that you can have and we will be praying for God to take care of the rest! I remember the excitement to see each new baby and I am sure you guys are just bursting with anxiety!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures of him. Take care of yourself and let your mom help you as much as possible. I tried to be supermom with Joe and with Andrew I let her do much more and it helped me out a lot! Keep us posted!

Lee Wilkes said...

I know you must be beside yourself with the waiting!!! Can't wait to meet little Connor. I hope and pray you have a smooth delivery.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that all is well. I was wondering too if Connor will be a Colts or Titans fan?? Junior or Busch fan?? Obviuosly a ND fan!!!!
Take care of Both(ALL) of yourselves. We miss you, and can`t wait for the 'Perfect" day.
Love,
U. Mike/A. Darlene

Anonymous said...

I just love all of these pictures, one big happy family can't wait to see everyone for the holidays. Keep the pictures and stories coming.

XOXOXO to all,

Love ya