Please keep Adam and his family in your thoughts and prayers this week - his grandma passed away late Monday night. The visitation is this evening and the funeral tomorrow. Adam and I (plus the dogs!) safely made it up to IN Tuesday night. (I know some of you are thinking I shouldn't have traveled so far being so far along - but the doctor said I could travel as long as I stopped often and took care of myself - let's hope the trip back to SC is uneventful as well)
I missed my 36 week MD appt that was scheduled for this week so I have no new updates on me and baby Connor. I return to the doctor next Monday. Can't believe I only have 25 more days until my due date!
Tomorrow marks the 10-yr anniversary since our first date. Hard to believe 10 years has gone by already! I guess that means we are starting to get old! haha!!
Hope this finds all of you doing well. Again, please keep Adam and his family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
4 comments:
I am glad to hear that you made it safely. Please let Adam know I am thinking of him. Be careful and take care of yourself this week.
U both are in my thoughts and prayers! Have a safe trip home! Take good care of you and your little man...and the big man too! Luv and miss both of you!
So sorry to hear about Adam's grandma. I know this is a difficult time but take care of yourself and your little one. We will pray for you all to have an uneventful drive home, as well as healing for the family.
So sorry to hear the news about Adam's grandma. I hope all goes well for you at the doctor!
Post a Comment