Adam and I are so super excited/proud to announce the birth of our baby son - Connor Joseph was born on Wed, Oct 8 at 7:56 am - he weighed in at 10lbs and was 22 inches in length!! I had a scheduled c-section done due to his size! Once I have more free time, I will try to include the whole story! I included a VERY small sample of pictures - we will try to keep adding for all to see! We are all home (we were discharged yesterday morning) and are all doing great! We couldn't be happier!!!

Proud new parents loving on our baby boy!

Proud new daddy!

What a cute face!!!!

Precious baby boy!

Adam and Mom with Connor shortly after he was born

Connor snuggling with me once he came to our room from the nursery

I could have held him all day and all night!! (Adam accused me of being a baby hog!! haha!)
11 comments:
awwwwwwwwwww!! he is adorable!! i am so happy for you guys!!! i have been checking your blog all weekend waiting to see pics!!! congrats!!!!!!
Congratulations! Connor is super cute! I have been checking everyday waiting for pictures. I hope that you recover fast. How are you feeling? I look forward to seeing more pics. Enjoy every moment. It goes by fast!
Im already in love with him and I havent even met him yet...I cant wait to meet him....Elizabeth you look absolutely stunning...such a glow about you! Adam looks like he is in seventh heaven...enjoy your little boy!
Congrats to you both!! What a sweet family! Conner is precious! Elizabeth....welcome to the c-section club! :) Not so bad, huh?? :) Hope you're feeling well and getting some rest. Keep updating!
Congratulations! I have been so excited to see pictures of him. I love his hair, and his facial expressions...so cute!
C-Sections aren't so bad, but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
I can't wait to hear more and see more pictures.
What a beautiful little boy!! Congratulations to both of you. I know you are so overwhelmed with job and excitement. I can't wait to see him in person one day at church. Take care.
Yay! Congrats! I've been checking your blog and knew you must have had him since it had so long for a baby update! He is just precious and you guys look so happy! You look great! Make SURE you get rest when you can, and enjoy every moment (even those in the middle of the night...just enjoy cuddling him in the peace & quiet of the night)! Can't wait for more pics!
YAH!!!! congrats you guys, Connor is ADORABLE!!!!! i can't believe he was 10 lbs...that a boy!!!!! :) heheh! healthy baby!! we are so happy for you guys, elizabeth, i hope you feel good soon!!!! jess
Adam, Elzabeth, and Debbie,
I have been waiting for pictures. Connor is such a healthy looking baby. He is sooooo......... handsome.
Elizabeth, I understand why you want to hold him all the time, especially after you carried him all those months and started developing that bond.
I hope Tommy got to come over the weekend to see his new grandson. Can't wait to see him. Let us know when you are ready for a visit from the Mews.
Love, Carolyne
Great pictures !!!!!!!
Connor is adorable. I`m so happy for ALL of you, and can`t wait see you.
Keep the pics coming.
Love,
U. Mike
congrats again! Take care of yourself in the next few weeks of recovering from that c section and let anyone who offers help!
Post a Comment