We are headed to the beach for a nice 4 day weekend (Thurs-Sun). Unfortunately I then return to work next Monday - I am soo not ready for that! Hopefully my first week back won't be too terribly busy. And then for some reason we thought it would be a good idea to go to IN for a few days - it will be a rough two weeks for me since I am just starting back work and doing all that traveling in between. I can say, if people thought I was a baby hog before, they better watch out because I will be holding him the whole time that weekend since I will have been away from him all week for the first time! It will definitely be VERY hard for me to leave him that first morning! One great highlight of our trip back is that we are having pics of Connor done by Wade and Steph Carignan - their work is excellent and we can't wait for them to take photos!! And of course it will be great to see my parents and brother and best friend Angel!
Connor is doing soo great! He continues to grow every day. The best part now is that in the morning time when I take him out of his crib he gives me his precious smile which just melts my heart! It is so fun to sit and play with him - he will smile and coo at us! He has become such a great sleeper - for about the last week he now sleeps 8-10 hours each night! And since we have a video monitor on our night stand, when I wake up during the night I can look over and see him laying in his crib to make sure he is doing ok! He wiggles around a lot in his crib already and I think soon he will graduate from the swaddle blanket. I wish he would stay small longer!
Hope you all have a fabulous week! And be praying for me as I return to work!
3 comments:
Elizabeth and Adam
Connor is growing so fast. He has more personality showing each time I see more pictures. You all look so happy and we are happy for you.
The Christmas tree is beautiful. Does Connor like all the lights?
Since you are taking Connor a lot of places, and if you don't have to work Dec. 20th, I hope you will bring Connor to the beach so all of Bird family can see Connor and you. I know you said Adam had to work. We would love to see Adam also.
You, Adam, and Connor come to Fairmont sometime. We would love to see you and have you for dinner.
I enjoy the Blog and all the pictures. We love you. Carolyne
More fantastic pictures of Connor! Love it!!!
I also want to see how the 2 Christmas Tree thing will go next year when Connor is mobile! hahaha Enjoy them while you can.
I have been and will be saying a specific prayer for you every day this week and even more next week. You will be amazed at how much he will "grow up" when you leave him with the sitter for the first time. He is going to make great friends with that awesome smile!
I can't believe you have two Christmas trees up; I don't even have one up and don't know if I have the energy to put one up. You go girl! The trees look beautiful and I can't believe how cute Connor is. I love his spikey hair; too cute!
Post a Comment