Connor is so cute and so happy! I can't believe he is old and big enough to sit up in a Bumbo seat. Wow! I have forgotten how they grow up so fast. I saw Connor got "Counting Kisses" by Karen Katz and wanted to tell you her whole line of books are great. We have all of her books and Olivia still enjoys "What Does Baby Say" and "Excuse Me: A Little Book of Manners". How are you doing?
Let me just say that I love love love all the pictures...man he made out like a little bandit at christmas! Lucky little guy! Also you werent kidding when you said it snowed there! I was thinking like flurries, not ground covering! Just like home huh? Well I hope you all are doing well! Miss you and love ya! Give Connor kisses for me!
I love the pictures I will get them on my photo frame asap. He is getting to be such a big boy. I never thought he would be a snow bunny so soon. It is nice to see that the other kids love Connor too!
5 comments:
Connor is so cute and so happy! I can't believe he is old and big enough to sit up in a Bumbo seat. Wow! I have forgotten how they grow up so fast.
I saw Connor got "Counting Kisses" by Karen Katz and wanted to tell you her whole line of books are great. We have all of her books and Olivia still enjoys "What Does Baby Say" and "Excuse Me: A Little Book of Manners".
How are you doing?
What can I say? He is soooo cute!
Let me just say that I love love love all the pictures...man he made out like a little bandit at christmas! Lucky little guy! Also you werent kidding when you said it snowed there! I was thinking like flurries, not ground covering! Just like home huh? Well I hope you all are doing well! Miss you and love ya! Give Connor kisses for me!
I love the pictures I will get them on my photo frame asap. He is getting to be such a big boy. I never thought he would be a snow bunny so soon. It is nice to see that the other kids love Connor too!
Love to all,
I LOVE the piture of Conner in the Bumbo and you guys on the floor. What a great family photo. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment