Last week I went up to IN for the week. I sure appreciated my best friend Angel taking time out of her busy schedule to come by and see me! She brought me a frosty! And those of you who know me the most know how much I LOVE ice cream - I eat it 5+ days a week (which might explain why I have never been skinny!! haha!!) But seriously, it was soo great to see her, and she let me talk about mom when I wanted to but also blab about nothing as well - she truly is an awesome friend and I am so blessed to have her in my life! I can't wait to hang out with her at the beach in Oct!
Our big news is that our house here in Florence is on the market. We are planning to move to the beach! We are so excited and hope our house sells soon so we can buy a new house! The good news is that Adam and I will both be able to continue working at our same job - Adam would then drive 40 miles west to work instead of 35 miles east to work, and I will just change my area. Let's hope it all works out! Dad has been down in SC helping Adam get the house looking perfect - they have done lots of yard work, cleaned out the shed (it looks amazing now - we should have done it years ago!!), pack up stuff and take things to storage. And I know Connor sure has enjoyed having Papa down here - he hasn't had to go daycare and they have spent lots of time together - Papa is spoiling him rotten!!!
We included some more pics of Connor that Wade and Steph Carignan took on Dec 14 as well as some pics that Christina Simmons took on Feb 3rd. We will try to include more snapshots taken by us soon - right now we have to find our camera cord!!







2 comments:
Elizabeth, Connor is precious. I love his cheeks.
It sounds like you are doing well, which is nice to hear.
Good luck on selling your house and finding a new one. I am jealous that you all are moving to the beach, but know you will love it.
Andrew just turned 6 months Sunday. He went in today for his checkup and Connor is bigger. I am happy to hear that you had a good time with Angel in IN. I wish we could move to a beach. The midwest makes that hard. Good luck with the sale of the house.
Post a Comment