Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It has been awhile!

Wow..... it has been awhile since our last post!!! We have been VERY busy... and there is no way to catch you up on all of our happenings, but I will try to hit the most important things!

1) CONNOR - our sweet, precious baby boy - he grows/changes every day - it is soo amazing to watch him discover new things, learn how to do new things, etc. It is CRAZY how quickly he is growing up - he is no longer a newborn baby! At his 6 month check-up he weighed in at 19lbs 2 oz - big boy! He is wearing size 2-3 diapers and size 6 months clothes. He still LOVES his jumperoo. He is trying soo hard to learn how to crawl - he can get up on all fours and rock back and forth, but he is unable to coordinate all four limbs to get going - he can, however, move all around to wherever he wants to get by rolling, scooting, etc. He has mastered cereal and veggies - we start fruits next week. He has been to the ocean several times recently - he didn't mind the sand between his toes! We tried to post a few pics of recent events - of course we have TONS!

2) We have sold our house here in Florence and bought a house in Myrtle Beach!!! We are soo excited and are looking forward to the move. We will both keep our same jobs - Adam will drive 40 minutes west to work vs 40 min east and I will change areas from Florence County to Horry County.

3) For those of you wondering how I am doing: well, I don't cry all day anymore (except for a rare day here and there) I save my crying for late at night after Connor and Adam are sleeping or first thing in the morning either while I am getting Connor ready or right after dropping him off at daycare. Some days I just have tears in my eyes/rolling down my cheeks, and other days I still break down in sobs. I don't cry to myself because I am afraid for people to see me, but rather I don't want people to feel as if they have to say something to me/feel sorry for me. I have mastered plastering on a nice fake smile during the day! I STILL MISS MOM LIKE CRAZY! She was my best friend and the person I told everything to. There are soo many times I want to pick up the phone and call her! Thank goodness Dad has been such a rock for me these last few months. In a few weeks is mom's birthday and mother's day - good thing I will be surrounded by my family for that weekend!!

Hope you enjoy the pictures!!!














On the beach!














Daddy and Connor














Mommy and Connor
























































Mommy, Connor and PaJoe




























Another family photo














the shirt says: if my toys could talk.. wow! this baby is cute! Yeah, he has great hair!














At the Atlanta NASCAR race














Connor loves the jumperoo that Uncle Joey gave him














Connor snuggling with Papa - wearing Dale Jr hats!

No comments: