Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. Adam and I spent three days back up in IN. The drive was horrible (it rained the WHOLE way there, and the trip back had some excitement we could have done without!) but it was nice to see friends and family again. I was fortunate enough to be able to see both of my best friends from high school (Summer and Angel). Adam and I had a wonderful dinner at Eagle's Nest with my parents and Joey - I think we spent the entire dinner laughing! We always have such a great time when we all get together. We also got the chance to see Adam's parents, brother and sister-in-law, and aunt and uncle. As always the trip flew by and it was time to leave before we knew it!
The family at Eagle's Nest!

Peyton and Bailey playing with one of their many ropes!

This was us before leaving to go drive at the Darlington track

Peyton playing in the back yard - when he sees the camera he comes running!
As for an update on me: things are going well. Unfortunately I am still sick - esp first thing in the morning and late at night when I am tired and ready to go to bed! Adam and I received a memory/keepsake baby book from my mom and one of the pages is getting family and friends to guess whether it will be a boy or girl. For those who have already told us - thank you! And for those of you haven't, we would love a comment with your guess so we can add you in the book! We will continue to keep you all updated! Have a great rest of the week!
1 comment:
We all had a wonderful time celebrating your birthday at Eagle's Nest. It was good food and like you said lots of laughs. I thought you were leaving out the picture. Ha.Ha!! It was soooo good to have you both back home for a litte blt. Wish you could have stayed longer. Look forward to seeing you soon.
Love,
MOM
Post a Comment