- the fetus is about the size of a softball
- lanugo hair covers the baby's body
- ears continue to develop externally
- during week 15 the baby grows rapidly
- the baby has it's own circulation, pumped by the heart
- the placenta helps with protection, digestion, respiration, waste removal and hormone
production
- the baby is developing reflex behaviors, such as blinking, sucking and swallowing
- this week the baby's kidneys will reach their final mature position
Here we are before leaving for church on Sunday - as you can see I have a belly! I have now graduated into maternity clothes!!
As for me, things are going pretty good. My next MD appt isn't for another two weeks. Unfortunately the nausea is still hanging around- the morning time continues to be the worst. The good news is that I haven't dry heaved on any patients in over a week!! For those of you who gave your guess of what the sex of the baby would be - thank you! And if anybody else would like to guess, please leave us a comment! We would love to hear from all of you!
7 comments:
Thank you again for the updates. I`m so glad that you guys are keeping this blog going, it`s really neat to be able to see you get big...I didn`t say fat !!!!!!!
Love,
U. Mike
Ok, I am only taking a guess, but I think it is a boy. Are you guys going to find out the sex?
While I was pregnant with Olivia, I thought she was a girl, but I never voiced it out loud because I didn't want my Mother's Intuition to be wrong; that would have been horrible :)
Anyway, I wanted to let you know you can add a pregnancy counter on your blog. Here are a couple of addresses that some of my friends are currently using:
www.snugglepie.com
www.babystrology.com
www.lilypie.com
Hi guys. I am hoping that you have a girl so Alexa will have playmate (and maybe a future Phi Mu sister some day)! I'm so glad to hear that all is going well.
Take care,
Stacey
You look so cute Elizabeth! Hope you're starting to feel better! Glad you figured out the links on the side of the page. It was Joel's job to leave you a post with directions cause I don't know how to do it either! Keep the cute belly pictures coming! :)
When I was pregnant with Olivia I had severe nausea and headaches. I was only sick with her once, but I was so glad when the nausea and the headaches finally subsided, around 16 weeks or so.
Elizabeth you are looking great...you are going to be a beautiful pregnant woman...Adam looks good too...I don't want him to feel left out! Hope you two are doing good...Miss ya bunches...keep me posted on the pregnancy!
I really can't tell that you're pregnant yet cuz that's kinda how we both looked when we ate at LaBamba almost everyday! haha j/k! I love the updates. I look forward to them every week. Hope the morning sickness goes away soon! You look great!!! MISS YOU ~Lindsay
Post a Comment