Just wanted to let everyone know that Adam's sister-in-law (Marisa) had a baby girl via scheduled c-section on Wed (we have no excuse to forget that little girl's birthday since it is also our anniversary!!) Her name is Amberlee Patricia. Of course we haven't been able to see her yet since we live 750 miles away! But I am returning to IN at the beginning of July and will try to get a pic to post.
We started painting the nursery this week. We will have 4 colors on the walls, so Adam and I started the "border" on the wall. The top half will be a lighter blue, the middle is a brown stripe with black paw prints, and the bottom part is a brighter blue. Adam got the brown stripe painted the other night and I have stenciled on all the paw prints, and now Adam is working on the fun job of painting each paw print! Tedious work, but it is looking great so far! We are anxious for my dad to get here and help us with the blues!
Hope you all have a great weekend!!
2 comments:
The nursery sounds like it will be so cute. I can't wait to see the pictures of it when it is finished.
How are you feeling? Anymore Morning Sickness?
Looking forward to coming down to help with the nursery. I think it will all look wonderful when it is finished! You made some great choices for paint and bedding. I know your Dad is excited about helping. See ya soon!!
Post a Comment