Adam and I had a GREAT time at the beach!! It had been quite some time since we had been able to lay out at the beach and soak up some sun!! It was VERY crowded down by the ocean! We also did some shopping while we there. Adam and I should be banned from all stores that sell baby items - yes, we bought some more stuff for baby Connor! We just can't help ourselves!! The other picture we included was us before Church this morning - I am one day shy of 26 weeks! And I was soo excited because for the first time ever a stranger congratulated us for our baby on the way! I am finally looking pregnant and not just as if I am gaining a little weight!!! haha!!
I leave for Indiana bright and early tomorrow morning! I am soo excited to see Angel and her new baby boy, Jacoby. And I certainly hope to get to see our little niece, Amberlee! And of course mom and I will go shopping and get our hair done, etc - always a good time! Plus, next Saturday I am a bridesmaid in Beth's wedding, so I will get to see a lot of friends I haven't seen in quite some time! It should be a fun week! I just wish Adam could go with me! Hope all of you are doing well! We love hearing from everybody!
2 comments:
You look fantastic and it sounds like you all had a wonderful weekend in Myrtle Beach.
Have a great time in Indiana!
Well, you finally look pregnant and very happy! Enjoy these days of laying in the sun. Once Connor arrives, your days will be filled with playing in the sand and jumping waves! Have a safe trip to IN. I know you will enjoy seeing all your friends!
Love,
Tricia
Post a Comment