It has been a little longer than I had hoped! We have been SUPER busy recently!! It is such a rough life to get off work early and then head to the pool, and days you don't work to spend the day at the beach!! haha!!! We are LOVING living here in Myrtle!! As for our whole exercise/eating better idea... well, it lasted about 3 days! We now have a golf cart that we use to get to the pool! (oops, guess those long walks will be few/far between now!!) and we have eaten dairy queen multiple nights this week!! I just can't give up my ice cream!!!
Dad has been down here with us for a week now and is staying another day or two. We have LOTS of great pics - just don't have much time to post!!
Here is a quick update on Connor:
at 10 months - wearing size 3 diapers: favorite toy: busy ball popper; favorite book: Dr Suess 1 fish, 2 two fish; cruising on everything!; starting to like some table food
since 10 months:
his favorite toy is now his standing activity center or his busy ball popper (he has now figured out how to turn it on himself - and if the balls fly out, he will crawl and get them and then put them back - and once all five are back in he will start it up again - sooo cute!!)
he continues to LOVE his Dr suess book - some days I read it 50 times (at least!) - I LOVE how he crawls across the room with his book and then crawls in my lap and helps me turn the pages!
he can now pick out mickey mouse from all of his toys - he has lots of different character toys - Mickey is def his favorite!
he is standing unsupported!!! he LOVES to stand and clap his hands!!
It amazes me daily how much he continues to grow/learn/develop, etc. He continues to be the most precious baby ever!!!
If we get a comment or two we will know people are reading/checking the blog and I will post some updated pics!!
Hope you are all doing fabulously!!!
3 comments:
Hello Elizabeth, I for one LOVE the blog, all I get from Adam is everyone is fine. I love the updates on what he's done and how much he has grown! The pics of the new teeth were great, and the nap time looks like he was out late and crashed. What size clothes is he wearing by now? Hope you had a great time with your Dad. How about that 'green' golf cart??? Bet that's getting painted ! :o)
Hope your having a good day, hope to hear from you soon.
Diane
Hey girl! Yes, I still look at your blog but I enjoy Facebook much more! Love Connor's new teeth! He is such a doll! I can't believe he is almost one! This year has flown by quickly! (hint...they don't get any slower!) Hope to see you soon!
Love,
Tricia
I too continue to read the blog. Don't check it regularly though. Love to hear updates on Connor and how much you are enjoying your hard life with the pool and beach (wink wink) Enjoy!
Post a Comment