We are now in week 16!! At the end of this week I will officially be 4 months pregnant! Adam and I are patiently/anxiously awaiting to find out if it is a boy or girl. We have been busy cleaning out the room that will be the nursery. One thing is for sure - do NOT let me go into a store that sells baby items, I ALWAYS buy something! The other day at Target I told myself before walking in not to buy anything, but sure enough, I walked out with something! I just can't help myself! Adam and I are having a great time looking at bedding/cribs/strollers, etc. I did include a pic of my belly. It continues to grow! Oh, and as for the morning sickness - let's just say it is definitely NOT gone! The morning time is still the worst, and recently the all-day nausea has returned! But I am hanging in there (I know Adam is ready for that part to be over!!) It will all be worth it in the end!
Bailey and Peyton hanging out on the floor
4 comments:
You have such a cute little bump and you look great in the picture. Sorry to hear the sickness hasn't gone away yet, but hopefully in the near future it will vanish.
As far as picking out travel systems and such, I would definitely go to the store to see if you can fold the "one-handed" systems. I am so glad I went and tested them out because some of them, I couldn't even fold and some that said one-handed, I had to use two.
And trust me, even after they are born, you will continue to tell yourself not to buy anything but you always wind up buying something because it is too darn cute and you can't live without it :)
I know you said you have graduated to maternity clothes and wanted to let you know that the Motherhood Maternity at my local mall is having a great clearance sale on some spring/summer/fall shirts and on jeans and khakis, too.
Hey guys! I have enjoyed this morning, sitting back and reading all your blogs! I hope the morning sickness will stop...very soon! Then you will enjoy each day much more. I'm anxious to hear whether you are having a girl or a boy! I'm hoping the kids & I can come visit sometime this summer. I'm sure the nursery will be adorable! Your belly is so cute! Keep posting pictures so we can watch you "grow"!!! The feelings you have about shopping for your little one never stop! I can honestly say that even though mine are teenagers...I still seem to buy things for them no matter where I go! Your trip to IN sounded great! I know your mom was happy to see you. You are so lucky to have such a great mother! Tell Adam we said hello and not to get too fat from eating so much! (just kidding!) Enjoy these days!!!
Love,
Tricia
look how cute you look elizabeth!!! your bump is adorable!!! i am right there with you on the sickness, it sucks but you're right...it really is ALL worth it!!!! i'm so excited for you guys! i just wanted to tell you you look so cute pregnant!!! :) EHHHHH! yah!
Post a Comment